I read more books in March than I expected due to unexpectedly succumbing to the flu. I’m very thankful the library had Tanya Huff’s Confederation series available as downloadable audiobooks!
- Tremontaine: The Complete Season 2 by Ellen Kushner
- Tremontaine: The Complete Season 3 by Ellen Kushner
- Tremontaine: The Complete Season 4 by Ellen Kushner
- Swordspoint (The World of Riverside #1) by Ellen Kushner
- The Privilege of the Sword (The World of Riverside #2) by Ellen Kushner
- Markswoman (Asiana #1) by Rati Mehrotra
- Hundred Thousand Kingdoms (Book 1 of the Inheritance Trilogy) by N.K. Jemisin
- The Broken Kingdoms (Book 2 of the Inheritance Trilogy) by N.K. Jemisin
- Educated by Tara Westover
- Book Love by Debbie Tung
- The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds by Michael Lewis
- Eternal Life by Dara Horn
- The Tetris Effect: The Game that Hypnotized the World by Dan Ackerman
- We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- Urban Enemies★ by Joseph Nassise (editor)
- Valor’s Choice (Confederation #1) by Tanya Huff
- The Better Part of Valor (Confederation #2) by Tanya Huff
- The Heart of Valor (Confederation #3) by Tanya Huff
- Valor’s Trial (Confederation #4) by Tanya Huff
- The Complete Color Harmony, Pantone Edition: Expert Color Information for Professional Results by Leatrice Eiseman
- The Truth of Valor (Confederation #5) by Tanya Huff
- The Bullet Journal Method: Track the Past, Order the Present, Design the Future by Ryder Caroll
★ indicates that I received an eARC of this title from NetGalley in exchange for a review. The FTC wants you to know.
While I don’t recommend the flu as a way to read more books, I’m thankful that I had access to library audiobooks! I’m hope to catch up on reviews very soon!
I hope to catch up on a few more netgalley reads and reviews this month. I finished the collection edited Nisi Shawl, New Suns on Monday (yes you want to read this anthology!). I still need to finish Dark Matter, edited by Sheree R. Thomas. I was sidelined by the flu last month so I didn’t get reviews written. I still want to get my feedback ratio closer to the suggested 80%. I’m trying to review two books for every one I request (even if it’s not approved).