Wow. September was a blur! I didn’t read as much as I hoped, but I did get a few titles that need timely reviews finished. I have surpassed 150 books for the year and I think given everything going on that’s not bad at all.
September’s titles included:
- Unf*ck Your Habitat: You’re Better Than Your Mess by Rachel Hoffman
- More Sweaters: A Riot of Color, Pattern, and Form by Lise Kolstad, Tone Takle
- Stunning Stitches: 21 Shawls, Scarves, and Cowls You’ll Love to Knit by Jen Lucas
- Catdoodles: The Cat Lovers Drawing Book by Akiko Masuda
- Color Index XL: More Than 1,100 New Palettes with Cmyk and Rgb Formulas for Designers and Artists by Jim Krause
- What Happened by Hillary Rodham Clinton
- The Girl in the Tower (The Winternight Trilogy #2) by Katherine Arden
- Fear City: New York’s Fiscal Crisis and the Rise of Austerity Politics by Kim Phillips-Fein
The reviews I wrote for A Stash of One’s Own edited by Clara Parkes and Knit Mitts: Your Hand-y Guide to Knitting Mittens & Gloves by Kate Atherley are up on Knitty! You can read them as part of Cool Stuff in the Deep Fall 2017 issue. I received an eARC of these titles from NetGalley in exchange for a review (though when I requested I didn’t actually expect to submit them there). The FTC wants you to know.