I’m slowly finding more time for reading in between running around walking mum’s dog, taking her to doctor’s appointments, and trying to keep up with my own work. In August I finished only eight books, and I’m ok with that.
Shadow helped me focus on review writing this afternoon. With his guidance, I hope they will soon be ready for publication.
August’s titles included:
- A Stash of One’s Own: Knitters on Loving, Living with, and Letting Go of Yarn edited by Clara Parkes (review forthcoming for Net Galley)
- PlyDesign: 73 Distinctive DIY Projects in Plywood (and Other Sheet Goods) by Philip Schmidt
- ☆ The Information: A History, a Theory, a Flood by James Gleick
- Nasty Women edited by 404 Ink (review forthcoming for Net Galley)
- Ondule Textiles: Weaving Contours with a Fan Reed by Norma Smayda (review forthcoming for Net Galley)
- ☆ Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity (revised for 2015) by David Allen
- Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg, Adam Grant
- Knit Mitts!: The Ultimate Guide to Knitting Mittens & Gloves for the Whole Family by Kate Atherley
a ☆ denotes rereads.
What book have you read recently that you think I should read?