Books are my comfort food, so it should come to no surprise that I read as much as possible during July.
Primarily the month found me finishing the Merchant Princes series by Charles Stross and I also read Empire Games. This series expertly blends fantasy with techno-thriller and tosses in some parallel-universe alternative history for extra fun.
A few other books also found their way under my nose and in front of my eyes. I don’t really have time to write more about them right now other than they were the right books for me at the time.
- Girl Code: Gaming, Going Viral, and Getting It Done by Andrea Gonzales, Sophie Houser
- The Court of the Air by Stephen Hunt
- The City Born Great by N.K. Jemisin
- Design-It-Yourself Clothes: Patternmaking Simplified by Cal Patch
- Listful Thinking: Using Lists to Be More Productive, Successful and Less Stressed by Paula Rizzo
- Simon’s Cat in Kitten Chaos by Simon Tofield
As life balances to the new normal I hope to find time to write more reviews.