march’s reading progress
I had my nose in a book throughout last month, it paid off! I read (or reread) 27 more books. What is interesting is I’m fast approaching the total number of pages that I read in the entirety of last year! I wonder if I’ll break my 2012 record?
I’m deep into my semi-annual Valdemar reread. I like to read in the following order. I begin with the first published series and go chronologically forward through the story in time:
Then I jump back and start at the very beginning.
- The Mage Wars
- The Last Herald Mage Trilogy
- The Collegium Chronicles (where I am currently)
- Vows & Honor
- Kerowyn’s Tale
Sometimes I reread the anthologies, though not always.
I reviewed five titles at little acorn creations a two weeks ago.
- * A Garden of Shawls by Karen Whooley
- * Coffee with C.C. (and Dami Too) ~ Another 7 Pattern Caffeine Inspire/d Knitting Collection by C.C. Almon & Dami Almon
- * Mosaic & Lace Knits: 20 Innovative Patterns Combining Slip-Stitch Colorwork and Lace Techniques by Barbara Benson
- Pattern Studio : A Creative Workbook for Sketching Unique Repeats by Shayna Kulik
- * Journal Sparks: Fire Up Your Creativity with Spontaneous Art, Wild Writing, and Inventive Thinking by Emily K. Neuburger
* denotes Review copy provided by Netgalley/Publisher or directly from the author
Honestly, I haven’t had a chance to write up any of the other books I’ve read because …
In other news:
It’s foster kitten season! I have a momma cat and her four babies. They’re now a week and a half old and opened their eyes over the past few days.