My evening train home was very much delayed, having to go two miles out of its way to bypass a train with mechanical difficulties.
Even though I had a laptop with over ¾ of its battery in my wonderful bag I chose not to type up the reviews I had planned for today. I can’t knit and type at the same time. (If you’ve seen the wired mic/hands-free device for my phone, please let it know I would like it to come back to me.)
Thus my questions:
- Do you care which day of the week I post what? (monday=books, tuesday=cooking, wednesday=fibre/creating/crafting, thursday=travel/misc, friday=kitten)
- Do you like detailed reviews or lists?
- Do you like when I group books together if they are similar or when I just post what I read last week?
- Would you rather I just posted all of my reading thoughts on GoodReads and LibraryThing?
- Anything else you would care to let me know about how I do book review scribbles?
I’ve been reading lots (of course) and walked through a big box bookstore this afternoon because I was early for an appointment. I was very good, though I expect my wish lists (amazon and powells) will grow quite a bit from my little excursion.