I still need to finish the reviews on these books. There are drafts scattered all over my office. My reading has felt very unfocused lately even if there is always a good solid dose of fantasy to keep me sane.
Sometime before the snow melts, I hope to finish my reviews on the following books. I might even try to group some together when I post and finish a few others I had to return unfinished to the library in order to write more balanced reviews and studies in connections and contrasts. I know I’m missing quite a few, a week or two without posting here has me feeling disorganized.
- Guardians of the West (The Malloreon, #1) by David Eddings
- Thoughtful Gardening part I – Winter by Robin Lane Fox
- Wishing for Tomorrow: The Sequel to A Little Princess by Hilary McKay
- Before and After: How to Design Cool Stuff by John McWade
- Graphic Design for Nondesigners: Essential Knowledge, Tips, and Tricks, Plus 20 Step-by-Step Projects for the Design Novice by Tony Seddon, Jane Waterhouse, Rick Landers
- The Non-Designer’s Design Book by Robin P. Williams
- Knitting Without Tears, The Knitter’s Almanac, The Opinionated Knitter, and The Knitting Workshop by Elizabeth Zimmermann
Have you finished a book lately you can’t wait to share? I’m always looking to add to my reading list.