Please note that this week E and I are taking a break from our respective offices and, as much as we are able, from computers. If your comment requires moderation I’ll get to it soon.
Last week I wrote very very briefly about the joys of rereading. What are your favourite rereads? Are they series or single books? Some of my favourites include:
– the Little House on the Prairie series
– the Ender’s Game series, please note that this is mostly just the /original/ parts, while I enjoyed them I don’t often reread Ender’s Shadow and the like
– Harry Potter series
– Anne of Green Gables series
– Little Women, Little Men, Jo’s Boys (I’m currently in the middle of LW)
– Eight Cousins and Rose in Bloom
I find my choices interesting as these are considered children’s books or today possibly categorized as “Young Adult”. I can probably recite much of them from memory. In the summer heat and humidity, I find enjoyment in sitting down with a glass of tea and an old friend and enjoying time reminiscing together.
Based on some of my reading this week, I have some more thoughts as to why. Maybe in the future I’ll post those thoughts here, maybe not.
This past week I finished Don