Oh I should’ve taken two weeks off to catch up and plan a few posts of quality..
What are your favourite tools?
I’ve been thinking about it as I’ve not knit this week…
I think my “can’t live without tools” include the following:
- A blank book with a hard cover and an elastic closure, preferably grid
- A pencil, preferably H or lighter
- A nice pen, I like my fountain pen but I’ve been known to like others.
- A book to read. I even go scrounging for something to read while knitting…
- My pocket knife (or my leatherman)
- Yarn and a hook or two wires. Or something to keep my hands occupied…
I know that there are more, but that is all for now. Despite the lack of knitting some books may have become part of my permanent collection or borrowed from the library. :D