Fyberduck it’s your fault! Well, the insomnia compounded by a wicked sinus headache — we were out of anything but plain aleve. *sigh* my ears and teeth hurt…
Randomly ordered (can you figure out how I did it?) ;) [oh, I can be such a geek when I’m this sleepy, er, nevermind. I’m too lazy. This is how they came out. Deal.]
So, more about me than you ever wanted to know.
- I strongLY dislike black with navy or any other shade of blue. To the point that when I used my favorite bag in jr high (or the black one I lost) I would make sure I wasn’t wearing black. Grey mixed with blue? That’s wonderful.
- I enjoy wearing a shaitel or snoods or tichels. I prefer tichels best as my hair grows longer (it’s past my shoulders). However there is are two shaitels (aleph and bet) that look similar to how I have always wished my hair looked like. *sigh* I hate that I am vain. And doesn’t that defeat the purpose? (oy, ok. I just opened a can of worms).
- While I wear a head covering, keep shabbos, kosher, and perform other mitzvot, I prefer the term Observant if you insist on categorizing me. We each follow our own path, I don’t want to tell you how to live your life, please don’t tell me how to live mine. I do what I do for reasons that are special to me alone. And yes, I often do ask many questions of God. About many many things. You thought Tevye was talkative? I’m not sure I have any new answers during this yontif season. I do not regret life choices. I think they have helped me become who I am today, but I am confused about several things and quite frustrated about others. I wish I had better time management to devote to learning and figuring out the answers.
- I stash books. As if they’ll disappear overnight or something. I don’t want to count the number of unread books I have in my possession.
- I like to write in my books. With a .3mm pencil.
- I don’t think penguins smell. Probably because I have a poor sense of smell, unless it’s gasoline or tar, then it’s ok. [yes, i am weird].
I could go on and on, but this is probably good for now.