estimated 2 min read
- i think i broke the del.icio.us feed … why? b/c the site is sluggish. it may have been partially my fault, but i have been having issues every day.
- I think it is time to find a new host provider. we like eapps because of price and tomcat. BUT.. it’s been down almost every morning for an hour for the past few weeks. I am *not* happy. that *IS* and always has been my super productive time. Instead now I read rss (and get distracted) and read and sometimes knit. Requirements are tomcat and just a good reliable provider. i don’t really want a reseller but i have no idea if eapps is reselling or not. It’s mostly e’s domain because he pays the bill. I personally don’t really need tomcat and am looking hard at bluehost but it’s cheaper and less of a headache for everyone to live together.
- I still want my own domain. We have two we share, and I have my biz, but I want something more personal. I don’t know why. I probably will never buy it, nor put anything up on it. Do i really need another URL? (Or more email addresses?)
- I have a few other posts to write and if this stays up and I get all my work done, they will be written. Maybe today.
- My cavity in my wisdom tooth is mean. It spat out the filling a few weeks ago. I went yesterday to get it filled. If it falls out again I need the tooth yanked based on where the cavity is makes it impossible to fill without cutting ahole in my cheek (no thank you). I am not very happy. I spent the evening spitting out the extra filling stuff. I think the filling is still there. It doesn’t hurt, so that must be good, right?
- My sock went the library (my local branch has wifi yay!) and then to the dentist. i forgot to take a picture at the dentist. it was happy there wasn’t any drilling, just filling. My sock wants to be finished and is ignoring a few little “mistakes” near the toe as I work towards proper decreases this time.