1. Complex projects often seem daunting
2. Projects that are viewed as being unpleasant are also often the victim of procrastination.
Well, d’uh. For me that is anything that requires a phone. Or serious programming (until I get into it). But definintely the phone. Maybe I’m not actively replacing my broken cell for a reason.. Maybe not. ;)
3. The inability to prioritize also contributes to procrastination.
But isn’t everything a super dire emergency? ;)
4. The inability to make decisions also contributes to procrastination.
Yes. I over analyze. Everything. It’s amazing I get out of bed some days.
5. A fear of failure also causes some people to procrastinate.
Who likes failure?
6. Distractions are a major cause of procrastination.
ooh! this is a biggie. I have 3-5 crochet/knitting projects going on *right now* and at least 6 books and cleaning to do and laundry and oh yeah.. work. :)